The precautionary advice supporting management is aimed to allow the execution of activities in conformità with the current regulations and protected from potential criminal liability profiles.
- Assistance and precautionary consultancy service for the detection of criminal risk areas and identification of fitting defence mechanisms to prevent the occurrence of the related responsibility.
- Examination of previous criminal proceedings and adoption of preventive measures according to the activity sector.
- Verification of valid safeguards to avoid onset criminal liability deriving from sensitive data and documents processing.
- Implementation of monitoring and tax risk prevention tools.
- Company economic and financial difficulty supervision (for criminal liability purposes in relation to tax non - compliance and social security obligations, too).
- Forensic accounting ex ante, concurrent or ex post supervisory activities and information-accounting system control.
- Supervision, control and consultancy on creative accounting, fraud auditing and budget policies related to employment or tax unfair competition, influence peddling and conflicts of interest
1. Analysis of activity areas and evaluation of the areas most exposed to risk.
2. Identification of critical areas.
3. Continuous monitoring system implementation.
4. Examination of existing agreements.
5. Preliminary examination of future agreements.
6. Adoption of procedures aimed to avoid the risks identified during the analysis and examination.
7. Staff training on operating methods and activities to be respected.
8. Periodic reports to the governance bodies.